The Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) System in C++ language, which is a menu-driven program
Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) System in C++
The Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) System in C++ language, is an associate degree application that gives users with each facet that associate degree actual automatic teller Machine i.e., ATM ought to have. it's a menu-driven program having ATM functions that include:
1. Withdrawal: This section is concerning the withdrawal of cash from the account. once withdrawal, it generates the receipt for the withdrawal of cash and goes back to the menu once more.
2. Deposit: This section is concerning the deposit of cash within the saving account.
3. Check Balance: This section is concerning checking the balance of the account.
4. Funds Transfer: This section is concerning the transfer of funds from one account to a different account.
5. Exit: This section is on the brink of exit the appliance with the message "THANK YOU! AND VISIT AGAIN".
Account Details :
Account Number: 12345678