Bank Identification Number(BIN) checker using C++. The purpose of this program is to check if the given Bank Identification Number(BIN) is legitimate or not.
Bank Identification Number(BIN) is the initial six digits of the credit/debit card. The BIN(Bank Identification Number) is usually also called the "Issuer Identification Number" as authorities other than banks also issue debit/credit cards.
1. Take input from User(First 6 digits of Credit/Debit Card) as a string.
2. API of https://binlist.net/ is used.
3. The inputted string is appended to the API command.
4. The API is called and data is received in JSON format from CMD using the GetStdoutFromCommand function.
5. JSON data is converted into a string using MaskToJson() function and stored into the StdOut string.
6. Finally the Scheme, Type, Country, and Issuer is extracted from the StdOut string using their individual functions(GET_SCHEME(), GET_TYPE(), etc).
Submitted by Sankalp Verma (sankalpshanky007)
Download packets of source code on Coders Packet