By Anupam Singh
Banking Management System is written in C++. I have Used the Object-oriented Programming concept to build this Project.
The bank management system is an application for maintaining the person's account in the bank. The system provides the access to the customer to create an account, deposit/withdraw the cash from the account.
Benefits of this Project:-
1) Reduce the Manpower
2) Faster Performance
3) Work is done more accurately
I have used the C++ language to create this project. I also attached the source code and .exe file in the zip folder.
There are a total of 7 options in my project:-
1) Open Account:- User can open its account by providing Name, Date of birth, phone number, address.
2) Deposit Money:- User First needs to enter their account number and if that is valid he can deposit money.
3) Withdrawl Money:- User First needs to enter their account number and if that is valid he can withdrawal money. If the account balance is less than the entered amount he can not withdraw money then.
4) Transfer Money:- User has to provide the account number of the recipient then he can transfer money.
5) Show account status:- User can check their personal information by using this option.
6)Finish Program:- It exits the program.
7) clear Previous entries:- Clear the previous entries and clean the screen.
Submitted by Anupam Singh (Anupam123)
Download packets of source code on Coders Packet