This module aims to improve the functionalities and provides alternatives to Python’s general-purpose built-in containers such as dict, list, set, and tuple
--> Python must be installed in your working system.
--> It improves and adds many features to the existing dataStructure.
--> Some of the useful data structures present in this module are:
1. namedtuple() : The namedtuple() returns a tuple with names for each position in the tuple.
2. deque() : Deque is a double-ended abstract data type object which supports appending and
poping items in an efficient way. It is a double-ended queue.
3. Counter() : Counter is used to count the frequency of the element . How many times the element
has occurred. It returns Dictionary.
4. OrderedDict() : It is a type of dictionary that stores data in the same order we have inserted.
5. ChainMap() : ChainMap is used to combine several dictionaries or mappings. It returns a
list of dictionaries.
--> The language which we have used here in this program is PYTHON.
--> As we have used a new Module Collections here so prior knowledge is a must.
Submitted by Abhishek Kumar (kumarabhishek03)
Download packets of source code on Coders Packet