By Sourav Kumar
It's an online voting platform made using JEE technology or java enterprise edition. One can vote and declared the winner of the election.
Online Voting Application
This project E-Voting Application is developed using Java technology or (Java Enterprise Edition).
Using this application, one can contest elections online and declare winners. We have used frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and backend technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Custom tags, and Java Beans.
1) Should have Apache tomcat installed (webserver)
2) Also IDE installed such as NetBeans.
3) Must have JDK 1.8 or higher installed.
Step by Step Guide
1) Unzip the project at any location.
2) Open the project file in NetBeans IDE.
3) Make sure to install Apache Tomcat and test it before running.
Add the apache tomcat server in the NetBeans ide.
4) Now Just right-click on the project and click on the run option to run the application in any web browser.
Submitted by Sourav Kumar (sauraevshing)
Download packets of source code on Coders Packet