By Anjani Kumar
This code takes the input array from user and sort it using the heap sorting algorithm (most time and space efficient) , shows the process of heap sort and gives the final sorted array list.
1. Takes the input array size and elements from the user.
2. Gives details about how the heap sort is being implemented in the output screen.
3. Gives the final sorted array as the final output to the code.
1. After the software is installed and zip file is downloaded, locate path of installed Turbo C++ folder and bin folder in it.
2. Then copy the .cpp file from extracted folder and paste it in bin folder.
3. Open the Turbo C++ application, then locate the given .cpp file from open option in menu.
4. Run the code.
Submitted by Anjani Kumar (Rionpoka)
Download packets of source code on Coders Packet