Hello everyone! In this tutorial, we are going to build a model to predict the password strength using the Machine Learning classification algorithm Logistic Regression & NLP in Python.
Title of the project:
Predict Password Strength using Machine Learning (ML) & Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python
Project short description:
In this tutorial, we are going to build a model to predict the password strength using the Logistic Regression Machine Learning Algorithm & Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python.
A user must create a strong password so that their data is secure from unauthorized users.
So, using this model, we will predict whether the password strength is strong or average, or weak.
1) You need to have a dataset file with a .csv extension.
2) Install Jupyter Notebook or any similar working environment with the latest version of Python installed.
3) You must know the Python language and concepts of Natural Language Processing (NLP) & Machine Learning (ML).
About the dataset:
The dataset contains around 670,000 different passwords of different strengths. The strength of a password is denoted by a number i.e. if
-> password strength=2, it is a strong password
-> password strength=1, it is an average strength password
-> password strength=0, it is a weak password
The password strength is based on rules such as lowercase English letters, digits, uppercase English letters, special characters, etc.
Python libraries used :
The zip file contains the following files:
1) Source file (Use jupyter notebook to open the source file)
2) Dataset file with a .csv extension.
3) A PDF file containing complete details of this project.
Submitted by Pulkit Khandelwal (PulkitKhandelwal)
Download packets of source code on Coders Packet