This is a very simple face recognition that open CV has developed. Using a pre-trained cascade file we can easily detect faces within the images. Can be easily done with Pycharm Python.
1. OpenCV (
pip install opencv-python)
2.Python version 2.3
1. Unzip the downloaded folder and open Face Detection.py.
2. Change the directory for the following file haarcascade_frontalface_default.xml within the line 3.
The file is provided within your zip.
3. If you want to load your own local image just change the path of
img = cv2.imread("Your path here")
IMP: If your image is not in the same directory as of downloaded folder don't forget to use "r"
for eg : r'C:\Users\Downloads\img.jpg')
1. If you are creating a model to recognize face/or live face reading using raspberry pie, you can implement the following file and change it according to your requirements.
2. Using a drone/webcam to recognize face during night as a security device can be created using OpenCV.