By Paras Rawat
A python script to get a map of any specified location using geopy, folium, and webbrowser packages.
A python script to get a map of any location using geopy, folium, and webbrowser packages.
1) Install geopy
pip install geopy
2) Install folium
pip install folium
1) Import Nominatim, folium, webbrowser
2) Create a Nominatim object and provide it a user agent to find your location.
3) Get the location for which you want to get the map.
4) Use geocode method of Nominatim to get the coordinates of your location.
5) Pass the latitude and longitude of your location to the map function of the folium package.
6) Use the Marker method of the folium package to get a parachute style marker over your location
7) Save your map and open it using the webbrowser package to view it.
Scroll through your map to see your nearby locations.