By Mohit Patel
Tic Tac Toe game using c++ programming language where two players can play with all possibility.
Tic Toc Toe Game in C++
About - Tic-tac-toe, is a paper-and-pencil game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who is placing three of their marks in a diagonal, horizontal, or vertical row is the winner.
Programming language use is C++
1. It takes the player 1 input (1-9).
2. It takes the player 2 input (1,9).
3. Repeat this process three times.
4. Then the player completes the 3 places vertically, Horizontally, and diagonally will win.
4. If both the player did not win then it is a draw.