To-Do Python Django Application lets you keep a track of to-do tasks. You can update, delete and move the task to completed status.
To-Do Python Django Application helps users note down their day-to-day tasks. After you have completed a particular task you can mark it as complete. Moreover, you can update and delete the task as per your requirements.
Steps to run the Application:
1. Download the zip file and uncompress it.
2. Open the terminal/command prompt and navigate to the location where you have saved your downloaded file.
3. Navigate inside the folder which contains the manage.py file
4. Run the command "python3 manage.py runserver".
5. When the server starts running, go to your browser and direct to your localhost to see the application running.
Submitted by Mariam Aafreen (mariamaafreen99)
Download packets of source code on Coders Packet