Weather Data Generator using C++ Programming Language
By Amritanshu Singh
The objective of this project is to test the student’s knowledge in the aspect of basic programming and problem-solving for data analysis using C++ programming language.
This project is based on reading the file which contains weather data and analyzing various components of it in C++ programming language by the following program features-:
- Menu-: create a simple menu that allows the user to access the information needed.
- Load File-: Allow the user to type in the name of the data file for reading. Promote the user after the successful reading of the data file.
- Show statistics-: Compute the following statistics for each year available in the data:
- Average minimum temperature (in Celsius)
- Average maximum temperature (in Celsius)
- Total Rainfall (in mm)
- Total number of days for each reported type of weather(Example rainy, sunny, etc)
- A simple search to retrieve the weather information data for a single day entry