YouTube Downloader in Python Using Tkinter and Pytube
By Sudepta Mallick
YouTube Downloader in Python with GUI support using Tkinter. Can Convert mp4 into mp3, Ogg, Wav file.
Project: YouTube Downloader Game in Python Using Tkinter and Pytube
- Can Download YouTube Video from YouTube
- Can Convert Video to .mp3,.wav,.ogg file type
- Can Combine Video and Audio file
- 2 Splash screens first one starting application and the second one for retrieve data from YouTube
- Save the file in User Designated Directory.
- YouTube video or audio Download with GUI using Tkinter and Pytube
- Moivepy used to convert mp4 into audio files.
- FFmpeg used to combine video and audio files into one.
- Pillow is used for Image processing like open, resize …
- Requests and urllib.request used for Internet Connection Check.
- InvalidSavePath: Save Path is Empty or Not Selected.
- NoInternetConnection: No Internet Connection.
- QualityTypeNotSelected: Resolution/Audio Combo Box is not Selected.
- FileTypeNotSelected: File Type Combo Box is not Selected.
- InvalidLink: Entered link is Invalid.
Software Used: Pycham 2020.3.5
Python Module Used: Moivepy, FFmpeg, Pillow, Requests, pip, Pytube
Set FFmpeg in System Variable.